Wednesday, December 05, 2012

All That Jazz December 10-13 on WPKN

Dear Friends and Fans,

Next week WPKN will hold a 72-hour jazz marathon fund drive. We'll have 24 programmers playing lots of America's premiere art form, and our premiums will include jazz recordings and club tickets. I'll be hosting the Monday night slot 9-midnight.

Here's where you come in. If you've ever heard our fundraising, you know we need phone helpers. If you're a fan of my program, I'd love for you to come down and answer phones during my shift. Please PM me here on Facebook, and also call WPKN to sign up. The number is 203-331-9756.

Remember, we are a listener-supported community station. Even if you can't make it down to help on the phones, I hope you'll call with your pledge of support, and maybe take away one of our hip and groovadelic premium items.

Thanks and happy listening,

Dave

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: