Sunday, June 03, 2012

Playlist, June 3, 2012

It's fundraising time, and it gets really hard to keep track of what I'm playing while I'm talking. I'll do my best. In the meantime, you can do your part by calling us at 203-384-9756 with your pledge of support for WPKN. I have a couple of unique premium items, which you can see at the Radio Golden web site.


Set One
Umphrey's McGee; Turn and Dub; Turn and Dub EP (2009 SCI Fidelity)
Louis Durra; Mad World; The Best of All Possible Worlds (2011 LOT 50)
Karen Johns & Company; Sugarboo; Peach (2012 karenjohns.com)
10:26

Tedeschi Trucks Band; Everybody's Talkin'; Everybody's Talking
Tedeschi Trucks Band; Midnight in Harlem; Everybody's Talking
Tedeschi Trucks Band; Learn How to Love; Everybody's Talking
10:54

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: