Monday, August 29, 2011

Playlist, August 28th, 2011

No. It was too dangerous to leave the house during Irene, but I did have some good stuff planned for you – some old stuff, some new stuff, and a crunchy episode of "Today in Jam Band History." I can tell you that after weathering some hairy thunderstorms in the Radio Vibes trailer, and driving to WPKN after a few nasty snowstorms, it was nice to be at home for this most recent weather adventure.

Here's hoping we are done with the severe natural phenomena so we can spend next Sunday together. I'll have an interview with Roy Jay (of the Roy Jay Band), and September 4th in Jam Band History. Don't forget, I owe you that "Big Railroad Blues" from 7/21/83 that I had to cut off at the end of the show last week.

The Sunday Brunch Concert schedule is resuming September 11th with a great lineup of shows. Check the details here. I hope you have an easy clean-up and that your dwelling is good shape.

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: