Saturday, December 09, 2006

The high school popularity contest continues

I got the latest email from Classmates.com today. I have had 23 visits to my profile.

Lifetime.

I registered about ten years ago.

The funniest part is viewing my profile. It lists my various communities, and there are a couple of stretches not associated with anything. They list the range of years and ask "Where were you?"? Believe me, if I could either remember or wanted to admit to it, I would have posted it.

I've Googled some of my high school classmates. The comparison is not pretty. Some of them are successful. Then there are others whose claim to fame lies within the grimy studio walls of an obscure noncommercial radio station. I may be an unpopular fuck-up, but I certainly enjoy doing radio at equally unpopular WPKN.

Don't forget to hit the tip jar.

Technorati tags:

No comments: