I struggled to learn anything between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. Let's see how everyone else did.
- 24 in 24 felt shortchanged and only used 23 panels to summarize the episode.
- King Tom is not sure he's watching the right show but had a great suggestion for the chase at the Santa Monica pier.
- J. Wookie at Cake or Death is in awe of the terrorist whisperer but feels ambivalent about the snuke.
- Jeff Kouba at Truth vs. The Machine can identify all the recycled components of this season's patchwork, is concerned about Wayne Palmer's attire, and manages to invoke both the 1970 NBA finals and Bowie. His post is even longer than this paragraph.
- Yankz at Because its Sour had an epiphany regarding the real bad guy on Day 6.
- Amy Vernon at Remote Access is a day late, but not a dollar short. She also is apparently drawn to
John CageTom Lennox. She knows many things, but not the name of Fayed's country.
- Kyle Brandt has seen one too many tribal councils, and possibly too many hours of Day 6.
- Steve at Magic Lamp was apparently watching a comedy show when he wrote his episode summary. He knows his universal television symbols, and what's most important in 24.
- Blogs4Bauer delivered the required dosage of liveblogging, Tivoblogging, and Point/Counterpoint.
- Adam Cohen at The Jack Sack has dusted off his college major, showing that he knows both presidential history and Al Pacino movies.
Technorati tags: 24, Jack Bauer, Carnival of Bauer, Kim Bauer