Podcast #4 is up! Subscribe on iTunes.
1. Carl Franklin – Waiting for the Summer to Come. Carl is not only a skilled audio engineer, but a musician as well. He plays drums, bass, piano, guitar, and sings.
2. The Rivergods – Squeezin’. They call themselves “a roots/folk/alt.country/ whatever outfit.” This is a nice song about one of my favorite things.
3. Matt Miklus and Friends – Long Time Coming. Matt’s been around the Connecticut scene a long time, best known for his guitar playing in Hubinger St. He’s more of an acoustic guy now. You can hear Matt with the Nameless Trio live on the Sunday Brunch Concert, April 29, 1:00 PM on WPKN 89.5.
4. Little Ugly – Bag of Bones. The Hartford Advocate’s 2011 Grand Band Slam winners show their songwriting prowess here. This is acoustic rock at its finest.
5. Daria Musk – Ghost. Daria is a singer-songwriter with an incredible voice. She unlocked the potential of the Google+ “hangout” feature, and quickly found a global audience.
I hope you enjoy these tracks as much as I do. Get out there and support live music!
If you’d like to submit a track for the podcast, you can use submission page on LocalBandReview.com, or send it to my SoundCloud dropbox.
Send me your sounds