Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another reason the Yankees turn my stomach

The New York Post treats us with way too much information today.
Forget steroids.
Yankee slugger Jason Giambi tries putting pop in his bat with a performance-enhancing thong.
The scandal-scarred first baseman reportedly has admitted that he dons a sensual, tiger-striped, gold lamé undergarment in a bid to boost his confidence when his bat goes cold.
"I only put it on when I'm desperate to get out of a big slump," Giambi told Portfolio magazine's Franz Lidz.
What's more, he has loaned the magic thong to past and current Yanks Derek Jeter, Bernie Williams, Johnny Damon, Robinson Cano and Robin Ventura when they went into hitless streaks.

And Yankees fans give me snide remarks when they see my son in a Mets t-shirt.
Technorati tags:

No comments: