- Use the tools provided. You may have to undo a man's belt to get the tool.
- Do not provide a cuckoo bird with sharp tools.
- When in doubt, bring a belt to a gun fight.
- If the other guy brings a knife to a gun fight, shoot him and take the knife.
- What happens in Denver stays in Denver...unless you work for CTU.
- Being with a disgraced former president causes feelings of ambivalence. Unless you're a cuckoo bird.
- If you're going to mouth off to your new supervisor, wear blended fabrics because they don't wrinkle.
- The script writers disappeared Cynthia McKinney Chappelle and Gee Wali faster than if DHS had sent them to Gitmo.
- The Vice-President still has no neck.
- Don't interrupt the VP when he's still talkin'.
- John Cage Lennox is still a weasel. Who wants to bet he sent the Secret Signal to the Ambassador of Bombyourassisatan?
- Anya Subaru wears pants in family.
- In Soviet Russia, pants wear you.
- Agent Pierce's game has been slowed down by his hootchie mama.
- "Institutionalized" and "house arrest" have very comfortable meanings for presidential families.
- When grocery shopping for a cuckoo bird, only buy fruit that can be peeled by hand.
- When consulate is under lockdown, do not attempt hanky-panky in basement.
- No silent clock, no ex-ex-POTUS. Take that to the bank.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
What I learned from watching 24
The following things were learned between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.