- 11:00 a.m. – Interview with Ray Kairys from The Electrix. They're part of the the benefit show for WPKN taking place next Sunday at the BrickHouse Brewery in Patchogue.
- 11:05 a.m. – Summer 1982. Much has been made of the Grateful Dead's legendary Europe '72 tour in light of its 40th anniversary, and more importantly, the release of every show on that tour. Well, I'm not Rhino Records or Grateful Dead™ Marketing, so I'll leave the heavy lifting to the professionals. Instead, there's the 30th anniversary of a pretty good run of shows in Grateful Dead history: the 1982 Summer Tour. Today's show contains the first installment of this series.
- 12:00 p.m. – Interview with Danny Kean. He's also playing at the BrickHouse Brewery next Sunday.
- 12:55 p.m. – Your favorite part of WPKN's programming: the mandatory five-minute-feels-like-a-lifetime PSA break.
- 1:00 p.m. – Helmet of Gnats LIVE on the Sunday Brunch Concert. Join our studio audience if you like your music up close and personal.
As always, I tweet the playlist live as it happens so you don't have to wait for the mic breaks. Follow me on Twitter.